Monday, February 16, 2009

King Slack (tm)

Oh yes indeed it's been a while. It's been so long in fact that when I went to check the last batch of sketches I uploaded, there wasn't a page displayed on the blog and I thought it was broken. It was blank because I hadn't posted this year, so I'm here to take charge of the situation and post more drawings no one will see.





This gentleman was giving it his all to avoid gazing at his dates two best assests.

At some point in late March I'll be doing several posts of the game I've been working on. There is going to be a ton of material. Also, shorty after that I'll be taking a bit of time off of work. During that period I hope to do some paintings, which will be posted here as well.

Thanks for dropping by.


9 comments:

  1. These are great man. I especially like the guy biting his lip, just look down already dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet!! I could swear I see Nick in the top picture. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah!! your work rocks those fresh beats.

    cool meeting ya dood over the weekend

    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a long awaited update!..finally. good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks peeps. It as nice meeting you too Chris.

    I'll make another update at the end of the month when Wandering Willows releases showcasing some concept work from that. Then I go on vacation and I'll be doing some new personal work, in a more painterly style (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete