Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Comic Anthology, a New Sketchbook, and Store

Here's the cover for the new comic anthology I've got coming out at this years ECCC. It's called The Amazingly True Tails From The Illustrated Monsterpedia. I will be selling my remaining stock at my new store which you can find by hitting the link on the right sidebar. There are options to buy directly from Storenvy, or Paypal. You can see samples of the comic by going to Storenvy.

My table is K-08, in the Artists Alley. Drop on by March 4th-6th. If you get a book, I'll give sketch something on the inside.



Here's my new sketchbook! It's professionally printed, and pretty snazzy. Check my store for details.

3 comments:

  1. OMFG! Man... I dunno where o begin...

    Like the new blog look. Stylish. the P v. Z art is awesome, we played it here... and finally... You have a store?!?! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man Ryan is hitting the bigtimes now! Can't wait to get my hands on these! Hope you make it to wondercon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks guys! I'll let you all know when I get my stock in for the store.

    And yes, I will be coming down for Wondercon, so you jerks better be there!

    ReplyDelete