Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sons Of Scum



For those of you who don't know, I dabble in writing and recording music. Specifically Metal. More specifically, Death Metal.

My goal this year is to make some major headway on a self published comic. This means most, if not all my free time will be taken up by that endeavor. The images above where done for the release of a track I'd written last year that I never got around to posting. This very well might be the only track Sons of Scum ever produce.

Noah Maas contributed some great Death Metal vocals for the track. He is also a super talented artist that I have the pleasure of working with at Popcap.

3 comments:

  1. Latest works = AWESOME! as usual ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...and you love metal too!
    Yes.

    =s=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks guys!

    Shane, it was a pleasure meeting you the other day. I hope you can come by again soon!

    ReplyDelete